Beyond Pick, Pack & Ship, UPS is Ready to Take Your eBusiness Logistics to a New Level
With an added customer base that encompasses the globe, successful eCommerce requires fulfillment solutions that save both time and money, while ensuring that your customer always has the best, most satisfying and most engaging experience possible. iAPPS Commerce brings your e-store value added services that consistently make eCommerce more than profitable – we make it downright simple, too.
Big enough to provide everything you need
With decades of fulfillment experience, UPS is a logistics provider with the infrastructure, systems, and global reach necessary to manage the entire supply chain cycle, and then some. The UPS Warehouse Management System (WMS) is the core of warehouse operations, which means UPS knows just how to do it best, and how to provide substantial cost and performance improvements to make your store a consistent success.
Not only does the UPS WMS offer virtually everything you need in back-of-the-store solutions like warehousing, packing, shipping, tracking and more – it adds value to your eCommerce strategy by simplifying the returns processes. Coupled with UPS WMS, iAPPS Commerce gives the ability to provide customer satisfaction that fully supports contracted product repair, parts storage, supply and other services that add even more value to customer transactions – without adding more overhead to your business.
The Advantage Effective Supply Chain Management:
- Existing global capabilities ready to grow your business
- Optimization of service parts supply chains
- Operational excellence that drives customer satisfaction
Other services include:
Critical Order Fulfillment - Inbound inventory, warehousing and management become easy with Critical Order Fulfillment. With more than 820 UPS facilities in over 120 countries as part of its global platform, UPS WMS and iAPPS Commerce offer efficient global order and inventory visibility.
Reverse Logistics - An efficient, convenient returns process is key to lasting online success. With the proven UPS WMS technology to produce pre-printed, bar-coded & web-enabled return labels, you maintain constant awareness of returned parts and simultaneously cut down on delivery routes to ensure they arrive at their destination quickly, and with the lowest cost. Network and Parts Planning
- Keep the right type and quantity of parts in the right locations, all the time. UPS can help you with parts planning and replenishment strategies that minimize inventory and meet your service level agreements, so you can focus on your store, and on making sales. Test, Repair, and Refurbish
- Return and repair of parts can be an incredibly complex task in your inventory strategy. UPS helps to assess whether some parts can be refurbished, returned to inventory, or recycled, and takes care of getting them there, too.
Total customer satisfaction seems to get easier – and more valuable – with iAPPS Commerce on your side.